TechnoGlobal Team Inc. (TGT) is committed to implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) to ensure information systems are appropriately protected from loss of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
This document provides an overview of the requirements of TGT management and employees regarding information security. It identifies the requirements for an effective information security management system, sets objectives and provides the overall view of management regarding information security.
Our commitment is to ensure that TGT:
- Implement and maintain an effective and auditable Information Security Management System.
- Maintain appropriate systems to ensure integrity and protection against unauthorised alteration or destruction.
- Employees and users of TGT systems have timely and reliable access to information and services
- Promote the security of information and information systems.
- Employees understand the importance of information security and comply with all policy, procedures and standards regarding information and information assets.
- Aligns risk assessment practices relating to the ISMS with the TGT risk posture.
- Implement controls for identified risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
- Set a baseline for information security and continue to improve the management system.
- Complies with statutory, legislative and government direction regarding information security.
- Provide assurance to shareholders and the community that information held is appropriately protected and handled.
The following principles underpin this policy statement:
- Best effort for compliance to Republic Act 10173 – Data Privacy Act of 2012
- Alignment with requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information technology – Security techniques – Information security management systems